April 14, 2011


Life has been an adventure. After I graduated high school it was like a whole new world opened up for me.

I have a weekend job working downtown and that keeps a little extra spending money in my pocket. It leaves plenty of room to get another job during the week but I like working 2 days and having 5 days off. I guess you could say im lucky! I know I love my job!

I have a job and I moved in with a couple friends. Im happy here.I dont think I would want to be anywhere else right now.

2 comments:

  1. That is so good to hear! Finishing school, moving out, getting to control a little of your own destiny - it's a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I don't play any role in life!
    I wake up with Math & sleep with Statistics & all day are the same.
    The only fun is to update my blog with a post or surfing in my friends blogs or homepages...

    ReplyDelete

Kiss Me

My photo
Ever since my birth ive been wondering what I was put on this earth for.